Friday, January 16, 2009

Live data Feed into Amibroker and Metastock By Gaurav Varshney

Gentlemen,
SPM a great datafeeding tool. It also can be used for portfolio maintenance-record keeping etc.

I have pleasure in telling you that Gaurav Varshney has developed a tool called SPM.
Fortunately this tool is faster and more accurate than STOCKLIVE.

Unlike stocklive , SPM is a great tool and SPM caters to AMIBROKER as well as METASTOCK.

STOCKLIVE lags behind anywhere between 3 to 5 minutes and sometimes you cannot use the data feed for daytrading etc.
As per my opinion Stocklive is suitable only for daytraders who use time frames above 20 minutes.

I have been testing SPM tool and is fully satisfied with it.
If you ask me do you want an accurate data or nice looking but delayed data, I would say -ACCURACY FIRST, SHOW NEXT.
Rameshbabu

No comments: